Diesel fuel injection technician
This diesel engine pump technician position requires the employee to disassemble fuel injection pumps and injectors, including common rail injectors, and turbochargers, evaluate internal components for reuse, clean and reassemble. Test and calibrate to factory specifications using state-of-the-art tools and equipment.
- Minimum two years mechanic experience or two year diesel tech school.
- High school education or equivalent.
- Self motivated and detail oriented.
- Basic Computer operating knowledge.
- We will train the right candidate.
- Be able to work in a rebuild service shop environment with solvents and oils.
- Be able to use hand tools, power tools, hydraulic presses, & measurement devices.
- Be able to work in a standing position for extended time periods and lift up to 60 lbs.
- Be responsible for maintaining a clean and safe work environment.
- Competitive Salary.
- Health Insurance Plan.
- Paid vacation and holidays.
- Retirement plan.
Diesel Components is located in Burnsville MN a southern Twin Cites suburb not far from down town activities and also close to country living. We are a family owned business having been in business since 1977 and are well known for fuel injection and turbo charger sales and service, as well as technical and parts support for everything diesel engine related.